Money Savings Advice Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read these Terms & Conditions carefully before agreeing to them. They exist to protect both you and us.
If you do not understand anything in these Terms and Conditions or require further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Licensing & Regulation
Money Savings Advice is a trading style of RMM Digital Publishing Ltd Registered address: First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 11550143, Data Protection Number ZA747669.
This website is permitted to use our Website for your own purposes and to print and download material from the Website provided that you do not attempt to or modify any content without the prior knowledge and agreement of websites legal team. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
No part of this Website may be reproduced or republished for any reason or purpose without prior written permission from its Legal team from the legal owner of the site.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, websites do sometimes encounter technical difficulties and downtime time can sometimes not be avoided. There are many reasons for these technical issues such as issues with the server routine maintenance and development work. Therefore, we cannot be liable if this Website is unavailable for a period of time although every effort will be made to limit downtime.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warnings of any maintenance work that is to be carried out but there may be instances where this is not practical due to the nature of the work required or a security threat.
When using this website, you shall not post or send too or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents of the territory in which you operate;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity of or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the provisions herein.
- Should any person attempt to or make any changes to the Sources operational functionality, hack or attempt to hack the Source then they will be reported immediately to the relevant authority or authorities both here in the UK and in their country of origin
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no control or responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with the website owner
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with the website owner or present any false information about us.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of these provisions you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered because of your actions.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website due to the ever-evolutionary nature of the site. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice in an attempt to maintain the correctness of the information on the website.
The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date, but we will always endeavour to do so.
The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of the Source on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
The content on our site is provided for general information purposes only. We do not provide advice nor are we giving any advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor any other party whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this site, shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of or inability to use, or reliance on content of our website.
This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or losses, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English Law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort including negligence, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenues.
- Business interruption.
- Loss of anticipated savings.
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any third-party website/s or third-party service provider.